The Mi A3 has been the best camera shooter within the price range. The Mi A3 has so many stable ROMs and you can find more from XDA. I have tried so many custom ROM by my own on MI A3. After trying so many custom ROM’s I have come to the conclusion that this ROM’s is the best among all of them. I have tried Xiaomi MIUI 11 (Ported from Mi CC9e) | Paranoid Android Quartz | Havoc-OS | BootleggersROM & More.
Pixel Experience 10 (Plus edition)
The Pixel Experience Rom’s are based on Android 10 which is the lasted updated version from Pixel Experience Official. The ROM is Ported from PIXEL 4 XL. The ROM is based on PIXEL 4 XL because when you flash the device you get the google device login mail that has written Device Name – PIXEL 4 XL. This ROM is so stable that you don’t feel that this is Custom ROM.
Android 10 (Plus edition)
- MD5 hash
May 12, 2020 21:39 UTC
*Note – This version doesn’t have a built-in vendor! You Must have to flash this first before flashing the ROM.
- The ROM has improved power-boosting with Extend Battery Saving.
- The Device has improved performance & has Fluid App’s running.
- The ROM has included ARCore within the package.
- The google voice recorded isn’t working or you can’t change the preference at the bottom of the home page.
- This build removes the Radio App & increased max notification icon count which isn’t working on the last build.
- The Whole new Pixel SOUND’s which is added on Sound Setting.
- Supported For Pixel Live Wallpaper support – Google Pixel Live APk.
- Supported GAME Drivers for a particular application.
- Smooth transaction no any increased transaction speed -Default – 1.X
- The Custom Developer Option for the Launcher Under Home Setting.